8.3.10

Today I had to go to the stores because I needed socks and shin pads for hockey training tonight and I couldn't resist to enter the ZARA. Luckily it wasn't as crowed as it was last week. And there were a few new things, so I can delete one more thing from my wishlist. Found a nice tailored blazer in white for only 40 euros! Quite a bargain.
I also tried a blue shirt on with grey elbowpads. I really liked it, but the fit wasn't right for me unfortunately...

I'm sorry for the crappy picture, I took it in the dressing room @ ZARA...



3 comments:

  1. Mooie witte blazer chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choose the right white suit and this kind of color suit with yours perfect size, so you just lack of some nice warm leather coats women and cool fashion fox fur jackets for women to match with that!

    ReplyDelete