6.3.10

In about a month (and a couple of days) I'll become 20 years old, and now it's time to think about a present. First I was thinking about a necklace by Mi Moneda, but I don't know if I'm going to wear it that often and it is quite expensive. Ok, to the next thing which has been quite a while in my head now. Very timeless, just love it! I'm talking about the Ray-Ban Wayfarer. Still doubting between black and light turtoise... Next week I'll try them on in a store, to see which one looks better on me.



1 comment:

  1. Goed cadeau idee! Ik moet ook maar eens gaan bedenken wat voor goed cadeau ik wil hebben, is alweer bijna... (juli haha)
    Maar een cadeau dat een goede investering is in je gardarobe is altijd goed:)

    succes met kiezen, ik vind ze beide prachtig:)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete