1.3.10

The last couple of days I got awarded by two nice chicks, Phylicia and Angelina, thanks! Normally I don't do awardthings, but here only once...



There are a few rules:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award
2. Put the award on your blog
3. Link the blogger(s) who nominated you
4. Share 7 interesting facts
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers

It is quite hard to think about 7 interesting facts about me... And not sure if it is all interesting, but here we go!
1. I'm a huge fan of mushrooms. Almost everytime when I'm cooking (pasta, something with vegetables, on my pizza, just name it) I put mushrooms in it. I love the taste (and even more when I read they're quite healty!)
2. I love Grey's Anatomy. Serioursly. One of my housemates is downloading all the seasons and I watch everything again, some episodes I've seen about 4 times now. I'm really annoying him, because I simply can't get my mouth shut, too enthousiastic. Seriously.
3. I'm also a big fan of high heels. People don't get me, because I'm already 1.83m tall, but I don't mind. With my heels I'm about 1.95 tall and I totally don't care. Can't wait to put them on and go outside in the shining sun...
4. I love beer. I love cocktails. I love Malibu. I love Coebergh. No, I'm not alcoholic, just a student who likes to drink and to party. A lot. Mostly 2 or 3 times a week, sometimes even more. Just enjoying my time here in Groningen.
5. I like to make excuses. I say to myself I have to quit eating pizza after having a lot of drinks, but in the end, I always end up with the pizzaman, who exactly knows what I what.
6. Yes I like making excuses > I'm quite tired and I'm going to bed. So no 'interesting thing number 7'. If you want to know more about me, just ask!

I have to nominate other bloggers, but this is hard, almost everyone got one. So I nominate my favourite bloggers:
1. Phylicia. Ok, I got the award from you, but I like your blog that much! Your style is just great!
2. Angela/Toothfairy. Chick with a great style and a designerbag collection to be very jealous of!
3. Amanda. She has also a nice style!

No comments:

Post a Comment